Affiliate Marketing - Online Course
If you are struggling to make money with affiliate marketing or want to learn about affiliate marketing then this course is for you.
If you want to start a home based business to make passive income or you don't know how/where to start, Or if you are already working on an affiliate business and need extra insights, help, tips and guidance then take this course today.
Section 1 - Affiliate marketing basics
Section 2 - Steps to get started with affiliate marketing
Lesson 6: Examination of different affiliate aggregation sites you can work with
Lesson 7: Affiliate marketing without having your own website
Lesson 8: Product reviews as a winning affiliate strategy
Lesson 9: How to make people desire the product to sell with the AIDA strategy
Lesson 10: How to recruit other affiliates to resell your product
Section 3 - Fundamentals of choosing great offers that will make the most money
Lesson 11: How to maximise affiliate earnings
Lesson 12: CPA (Cost Per Action) affiliate marketing vs. selling affiliate
Lesson 13: List of CPA affiliate networks. CPA maximises conversion rates
Lesson 14: Par Per Call affiliate marketing
Lesson 15: How to get others to sell your product affiliates
Lesson 16: What kinds of offers are better for mobile vs. desktop traffic
Lesson 17: Strategies Alex uses to find good affiliate products to sell
Lesson 18: Affiliate cookies
Lesson 19: How backend commissions can boost your affiliate earnings
Lesson 20: Make a lot of money per sale with recurring revenue affiliates
Lesson 21: EPC - Use the earning per click metric to predict earnings
Lesson 22: How ADV (average order value) can impact earnings
Section 4 - Comparison of major affiliate sites
Section 5 - Marketing to drive traffic to your affiliate products
Lesson 28: What is marketing - 3 perspectives
Lesson 29: Introduction to marketing with 4 pillars of marketing
Lesson 30: Introduction to SEO
Lesson 31: Top SEO ranking factors from 150 top SEO experts
Lesson 32: Introduction to social media marketing
Lesson 33: Why building your email list is so important
Lesson 34: How to increase sales by adding scarcity
Lesson 35: Advanced Twitter marketing strategy to drive sales and branding
Lesson 36: Facebook marketing tip to increase engagement of your sales posts
What are the requirements?
- Intrest in affiliate marketing
- Need to be building or already have a website
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn solid fundamentals for how to do affiliate marketing
- You will be able to get started with affiliate marketing
- You will know how to make money with affiliate marketing
- Learn the difference of CPA, CPC and other kinds of affiliate marketing paradigms
- Learn affiliate marketing strategies you can use to begin making money today
- Learn how to choose a good affiliate niche
- Learn about common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Learn top strategies affiliates use to make money, and try out those strategies for yourself
- Get tips on how to predict whether a product will be lucrative to sell as an affiliate or not
- Learn pros and cons of the 5 major affiliate sites
- Make more money with smarter affiliate efforts
- Save time by avoiding common mistakes
What is the target audience?
- People looking to earn money online
- If you are already trying to do affiliate marketing and need more help or tips
- 3 time best selling Amazon author
- Business Coach
- Over 50,000 students on many subjects
- Creator of popular entrepreneur mobile apps
- Host of popular business and marketing YouTube channel
Alex is a 3 time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
Alex is also the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
Alex is a Business Coach and on his business apps and in his private coaching practice he have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs.
This course is designed as a guide only and all students should take their own situation into consideration and seek advise of their financial advisors.
The owner of this website and the instructor(s) make no representations, guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information provided. In addition, the owner of this website and the instructor(s) specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of providing this course or the information it contains.