Boxing, Kickboxing & Self Defense: Learn Fighting - Online Course
Have you wanted to train to become a good fighter, or learn a fun way to lose weight but were too shy to join boxing gyms?
Well now you can become a better fighter, learn self defence, increase confidence, Get in shape and be able to stand up for yourself.
This course will teach you strategies and techniques from boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai martial arts.
Not only will you learn exercises and techniques in the course, you will get a great workout and get fantastic skills that will help you defend yourself at the same time.
Section 1 - Course Introduction
Section 2 - Basics and fighting fundamentals
Section 3 - Basic Punches - Which will you use as your knockout punch
Lesson 5: Jab
Lesson 6: Common beginner mistakes with the jab
Lesson 7: Cross
Lesson 8: Common mistakes with the cross
Lesson 9: Hook
Lesson 10: Common mistakes with the hook
Lesson 11: Uppercut
Lesson 12: Common mistakes with the uppercut
Lesson 13: Superman punch from Muay Thai
Lesson 14: Elbow (more Muay Thai)
Lesson 15: Overhead punch
Section 4 - Basic Kicks
Section 5 - Defending against the other person's punches
Lesson 22: How to block punches
How to block punches in close situations or when attacked in a closed space
Lesson 23: Slipping
Hot to make your opponent miss their punches, And counterattack
Lesson 24: Ducking from punches and counterattack
Ducking from punches and rolling to get into a counterattacking position
Section 6 - Putting it all together
Lesson 25: If you get attacked in a closed situation
If you get attacked in a closed situation like an elevator
Lesson 26: Common punch combinations to practice
Lesson 27: More punch combinations
More punch combinations to practice and experiment with
Lesson 28: How to make your punches stronger
How to make your punches stronger and add more power to your punch
Lesson 29: Fitness exercises and regime
Fitness exercises and regime to make you a stronger fighter
Section 7 - Natural ways to improve performance
Section 8 - Conclusion
Lesson 32: Alex shares his boxing mistakes
Alex shares his boxing mistakes as a beginner
What are the requirements?
- You should understand that this course alone is not going to make you become a good fighter, You will need practice
- You should ensure you do not get too confident in your fighting ability after taking this course
- You will need to be medically fit and have permission from your doctor or physician to exercise
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn different kinds of punches
- Learn different types of kicks
- Defend yourself with boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai techniques
- Stand up for yourself
- Learn a new and fun way to exercise
- Learn boxing basics and fundamentals in the safety of your home
- Get in shape
What is the target audience?
- People who want to get in shape
- People who want to learn fighting and self defence techniques
- People who are curious about how to punch and kick correctly
- 3 time best selling Amazon author
- Business Coach
- Over 50,000 students on many subjects
- Creator of popular entrepreneur mobile apps
- Host of popular business and marketing YouTube channel
- Personal Trainer
- MMA training fighter
- 10 years boxing, kickboxing, martial arts and grapling
- Fitness coordinator for Title Boxing Club
- Program Director for Mutant MMA
The information in this course is to assist you learning about self defence. It is meant to be used as a guide, but should not be considered as a complete resource on the subject.
The owner of this website and the instructor(s) make no representations, guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information provided. In addition, the owner of this website and the instructor(s) specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of providing this course or the information it contains.