WordPress Development - Online Course
Looks Are Everything
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Website using CSS and HTML.
Build a strong foundation in CSS with this hand on-tutorial crash course WordPress Development.
- Fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- CSS Editing techniques
- Inspect Element Tool for outstanding Website design consideration
- CSS coding techniques
You surf the internet every single day and come across several Websites with varying designs and layouts. The fact of the matter is that the difference between an outstanding site and a terrible site is the quality of its CSS WordPress development.
So, Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to learn how to build your own beautiful >WordPress websites with CSS? And how to even make them into a responsive WordPress Website?
With little innovation and few techniques, you can build outstanding Website design using CSS coding skills - This course teaches you how to identify CSS on aWebsite, understand what goes behind the scene, and then be able to design and code like an expert.
At the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch outstanding website that looks great on any desktop computer, tablet and smartphone. You get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that were designed especially for the course as a free download.
This Course has been approved by the International eLearning Standards
Module 1 - Course Introduction Module 2 - Exploring Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Module 3 - Working with CSS Module 4 - Customizing Website Module 5 - Working With Images Module 6 - Creating Custom CSS Class Module 7 - Course Conclusion Module 8 - Resources
Lesson 1: CSS Course Introduction - FREE!
Free Course Introduction
Lesson 2: Course Agenda
This lecture is a detailed course agenda overview
Lesson 3: Fundamentals of HTML and CSS
In this lecture, you will learn the fundamental difference between CSS and HTML as well as the structure of the two languages.
Lesson 1: Logging on to WordPress Dashboard
This lecture demonstrates how to log on to the WordPress platform
Lesson 2: Exploring CSS File
Understand the elements and functionality of CSS File
Lesson 3: Understanding Inspect Element Tool
The inspect element tool is great in understanding CSS elements. This lecture demonstrated using Google Chrome web browser for the inspect element tool.
Lesson 1: Editing CSS File
This lecture demonstrates how to edit the Style.css file within your WordPress Theme
Lesson 1: Adding New Menu
In this lecture, you will learn how to add a new menu to the webpage sidebar area
Lesson 2: Advanced CSS Editing
In this lecture, you will learn to further customize Website using CSS
Lesson 3: Coding in CSS to Remove Homepage Title
In this lesson, you will learn how to code in CSS to remove Homepage title
Lesson 1: Inserting Image Using HTML and Plugin
In this lecture, you will learn how to insert images using HTML and WordPress Plugins
Lesson 2: Using CSS to Insert Background Image
This lectures demonstrates how to insert a full background image using CSS
Lesson 3: Webpage Customization Using CSS
In this lecture, you will learn to customize the sidebar widget using CSS
Lesson 4: Working with Footer Area Using CSS
In this lecture, you will learn how to insert an image in the footer area of your website using CSS
Lesson 1: Creating CSS Class
In this lecture, you will learn how to create a CSS class
Lesson 2: Build Responsive Website with CSS
In this lecture, you will learn how to create a Responsive Website using CSS and HTML
Lesson 1: Course Conclusion
This is a recap of all lectures.
Module 2 - Exploring Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Module 3 - Working with CSS Module 4 - Customizing Website Module 5 - Working With Images Module 6 - Creating Custom CSS Class Module 7 - Course Conclusion Module 8 - Resources
Module 3 - Working with CSS Module 4 - Customizing Website Module 5 - Working With Images Module 6 - Creating Custom CSS Class Module 7 - Course Conclusion Module 8 - Resources
Module 8 - Resources
Module 8 - Resources
What are the requirements?
- You should be familiar with basic computer knowledge and web surfing
- Some Understanding of HTML
- Any Web Browser
- Text Editor such as Notepad or Notepad++
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Real-world skills to design and build real-world websites using CSS: professional, outstanding, and truly responsive websites
- Develop skills and in-depth understanding of how CSS works including HTML5
- Design and build several websites you can imagine from complete scratch using techniques demonstrated
- Learn about fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- Understand how to practically use and apply CSS using real Website in a real world scenario
- Step-by-step and easy to-follow and hands-on tutorials
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anyone wanting to sharpen or develop CSS skills
- This course is perfect for complete beginners: there is absolutely no coding experience required. This course is also perfect for you if you know some HTML and CSS, but struggle to put together a good-looking website. Or maybe you're a web designer and want to expand your skill set into HTML5 and CSS3? This course is perfect for you, too!
- BBA in Finance University of Wisconsin
- MBA Concordia University
- LLB, DBL degree University Law College
- PhD Management Sciences
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
Syed graduated from University of Wisconsin in 1995 with a BBA in Finance. Subsequently, he obtained an MBA from Concordia University, LLB and DBL degrees from University Law College, and PhD in Management Sciences.
Having obtained MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet), and MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), Syed has provided training to thousands of students.