Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
In the context of this website, "we", "our" and "us" means CourseFirst.com and "you" and "your" means you, the user or customer of this website.
The use of the term "product" includes the plural "products".
Except if otherwise required by law the following Terms and Conditions, the Contract of Sale and our Privacy Statement govern your use of this website. They describe the rights and responsibilities of both you and us. If you use this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and if you shop at this web site you agree to the terms of the Contract of Sale.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Contract of Sale and our Privacy Statement do not use this website.
We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this website or its contents. Use of this website is on an "as is" basis and is entirely at your risk.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law we reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time that technology and legal changes require. You should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for such changes.
CHANGES TO PRODUCTS
We and any other persons involved in the management of this website may make changes in the products described, and to other content of this website, at any time without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that product descriptions on our website are accurate. However some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misinterpretations may occur. We reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors as they are identified. We make no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
All depictions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only.
The price displayed for products on this website represents the full price, including any applicable tax, for the product itself but does not include postage/delivery charges (where applicable) which will depend on the destination.
We always seek to provide products at the most competitive prices, and because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. vendor price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice and we therefore reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on our website at any time.
Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy of our product pricing. However if an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we maintain the right to refuse to accept further orders and to cancel any orders already placed at the incorrect price. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card we shall immediately contact you regarding your requirements for the reimbursement of money paid.
We sell products within Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to place an order with us. We do does not knowingly accept orders from anyone under 18.
By placing an order with us through this website you acknowledge that you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a person under the age of 18, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such loss or damage from the parents or guardians of the person who placed the order(s) with us.
When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using the website we and you consent to receiving communications electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. We and you agree that all electronic communications between us of agreements, notices, disclosures or other information satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The nature of Internet communications means that communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays and you agree that unless proven otherwise we are not responsible for any such occurrence.
This website may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this website;
- request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any material on this web site or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining our prior written consent. Registered trade marks and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of the trade mark or logo owner.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this web site and material on it must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
To purchase from us you must establish an account on this website.
We retain absolute discretion to refuse to allow an account to be established, to terminate accounts, to remove or edit content where the account has not been kept in accordance with these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to provide your exact email address, delivery address, billing address and telephone number and to keep these up to date. Any incorrect information provided may lead to a delay in delivering the product ordered by you or non delivery of the product.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account password. Your password and account details are stored on a secure server for ease of use in processing future orders or for warranty claims. The information is only used to process your orders, for statistical purposes that may improve our website and its services, and to allow us to notify you of special offers or new products via our newsletters. Please refer to our Privacy Statement on this website. No credit card details are stored by us.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- While we endeavour to update and ensure that the information contained in the Courses and on our site is correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of them.
- Some activities suggested or referred to in the Courses may present a high risk of injury. Such activities may include lifting, reaching, handling hazardous or flammable products and using dangerous equipment or machinery. You are at all times responsible for assessing the appropriateness of using the Course and must consider your personal health and physical suitability before using the same. You must consult a doctor if you are in doubt about your physical suitability.
- We will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage resulting from use of the Courses. We are also not responsible for providing advice on the health and safety requirements or precautions which should be observed when using the Course. You must ensure that you comply with the health and safety guidelines provided with the products or equipment that you are using.
ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE, THE COURSE AND THE MATERIALS
- You may use the Course and view, download and print any Materials relating to the Course and information made available to you through our site subject to the following conditions:
- you may not allow other people (including other people within your organisation) to use your Registration Details or otherwise access the Materials;
- you may not use the Materials to provide any services of any kind to any other person (including other people within your organisation);
- the Materials shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the Materials may not be distributed or sold to any third party for any purpose; and
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary and purchasing any equipment or software required to enable you to access our site, Courses or Materials. In particular, you will be responsible at your own cost for obtaining your own copy of the computer program, up to date internet browser software and any other software required to enable you to view or download the Materials.
- We do not warrant that our site, the Courses or the Materials, or your access to them, will always be available or be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our site, the Courses or Materials or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
CONTRACT OF SALE
These terms together with your order constitute the entire contract between you and us for the supply of products. No other terms will apply except where terms may be implied by law. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
You can place an order only by clicking the "Take this Course" button.
When you place an order with us you have made an offer to purchase the product you have chosen and when we issue a tax invoice to you we have accepted your offer. Both offer and acceptance are based on these terms and conditions and are subject to any clause allowing for the cancellation of an order before property passes to you.
We will issue you with an Order Number by email after we have received your offer to purchase.
We will notify you when we process your order by sending you an Order Confirmation and tax invoice via email. In order to prevent credit card or payment fraud your offer can only be accepted by us after it has passed our validation procedures.
We retain discretion to cancel orders if our processes identify any attempt at fraud or for any other legitimate reason.
If for any reason we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received, we will contact you by email or telephone to determine your requirements for the reimbursement of money paid.
We only accept payment through BPAY, PayPal and Credit cards (Visa and Master).
Payment will not be processed until we have received all relevant information required for processing to be completed.
The processing of payment for Orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will not begin until the next working day.
PayPal We process PayPal payments when you checkout from the product order screen.
We process Credit cards payments when you checkout from the product order screen.
Whilst we employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
Property in the product passes to you upon receipt of the product by you.
RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns with, or do not understand, our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us and we will make every endeavour to resolve your concerns. Our contact details are below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.