- Certified Course
- Course never expires
- Complete on multiple devices
- Courses receive accredited certificate
CBT Therapy – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
CBT Therapy – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – Online Course
CBT Therapy: Online Counselling & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training Course.
This course is designed is designed so that you can make significant changes to your personal and professional life. It is suitable for beginners, practitioners and those who want to build on the existing knowledge.
This is a comprehensive course, Below are some of the topics that will be covered:
– What CBT is, Who uses CBT, and What CBT can be used for
– How to apply CBT when used as a self help therapy
– Principles of CBT
– Understanding the CBT triangle
– Recognising our emotions
– Identifying thoughts feelings and behaviours
– Understanding our thoughts feelings and behaviours
– Negative automatic thoughts
– Recognising thinking traps
– Identifying negative cycles
– Challenging negative patterns of thoughts feelings and behaviours
– Finding alternatives
– Changing unhelpful thoughts feelings and behaviours
You will have an understanding of the principles of CBT and their relevance to your life and others around you. Be able to identify and make changes to negative patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours. This course will equip, and prepare you, for the next stage of your learning, in advanced Counselling Skills.
Section 1 - Covering the Basics of CBT Section 2 - Anxiety Section 3 - Let's Do CBT Section 4 - Identifying Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviours Section 5 - Understanding Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours Section 6 - Making Changes Section 7 - It's All About You What are the requirements? What am I going to get from this course? What is the target audience?
Lesson 1: What is CBT
Lesson 2: Who Uses CBT
Lesson 3: CBT for Children
Lesson 4: CBT for Relationship Issues
Lesson 5: CBT in the Workplace
Lesson 6: The Principles of CBT
Lesson 7: From Triangle to Table
Lesson 8: Anxiety
Lesson 9: Anxiety Exercise
Lesson 10: Anxiety Conclusion
Lesson 11: Anxiety Copying Cards and Downloadables
Lesson 12: Clarification of Thoughts and Feelings
Lesson 13: Exercise let’s do CBT
Lesson 14: Negative Cycle of Anxiety – Katryna
Lesson 15: Negative Cycle of Depression – Sarah
Lesson 16: Negative Cycles
Lesson 17: Be Creative
Lesson 18: Examples of Creative Diaries
Lesson 19: Case Study – Alexandra Identifies Anger
Lesson 20: Case Study – Terrance and OCD Triggers
Lesson 21: Metaphors – Metaphorical Thinking
Lesson 22: Metaphors – The Kitchen Cabinet
Lesson 23: Practise
Lesson 24: Understanding Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours
Lesson 25: Negative Automatic Thoughts
Lesson 26: My Negative Automatic Thought Diary
Lesson 27: Thinking Traps & Balanced Alternatives
Lesson 28: Case Study – Geraldine
Lesson 29: Case Study – Robert
Lesson 32: Be Prepared
Lesson 33: Practise Practise Practise
Lesson 34: It’s All About You
Lesson 35: What Now
Lesson 36: Courtesy Lecture – Art Therapy
– The best part about this course, is that you really need very little, in order to maximise your learning experience. Apart from an internet connection, a thirst for knowledge and a pen, are the tools you’ll need. We do include over 50 downloads, so if you want those it might be good to have access to a printer, but these are not essential to the success of the course.
– You will gain an understanding of the principles of CBT and their relevance to your life and others around you.
– Identify and make changes to negative patterns of thought, feelings and behaviours.
– Equip you for the next stage of your learning in advanced Counselling Skills, and the next stage of learning to become your own CBT therapist.
– It is intended for everyone regardless of their preferred learning style
– It is suitable for those who prefer to work independently
– This course is designed so that everyone can benefit and make significant changes to their personal and professional life.
– It is suitable for beginners, right through to established practitioners.
– Those who wish to build on their existing knowledge of CBT, and those who have no prior experience of the subject.
– Those who wish to further their career in this field, or any other coaching / therapy based fields.
– Those people who are interested in self help and development.
– Those who want to train in becoming their own Counsellor and CBT therapist.
Single payment of $199
Appreciated Learning this course
Great Overview of CBT
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Easy to Follow
No knowledge needed
Great introduction to CBT
Straight forward and informative
Exceeded Expectations, Thank You
Section 2 - Anxiety Section 3 - Let's Do CBT Section 4 - Identifying Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviours Section 5 - Understanding Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours Section 6 - Making Changes Section 7 - It's All About You What are the requirements? What am I going to get from this course? What is the target audience?
Section 3 - Let's Do CBT Section 4 - Identifying Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviours Section 5 - Understanding Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours Section 6 - Making Changes Section 7 - It's All About You What are the requirements? What am I going to get from this course? What is the target audience?