1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Certified Course
- Course never expires
- Complete on multiple devices
- Courses receive accredited certificate
Word Starter Course
Word Starter – Online Course
In this Microsoft Word Starter course, You will receive a comprehensive introduction to Word, AND we will walk you step by step through many demonstrations of the features in Word 2013.
This course is perfect for novice AND intermediate users. You’ll get a guided tour showing exactly how to use Word’s basic features. If you’re a long-time user of past versions of Word, you’ll discover over a dozen shortcuts and awesome hacks you probably never knew existed. Regardless, you will master the most powerful features and start making gorgeous documents within two hours.
Click the “Take This Course” button and start learning now.
Module 1 - Introduction Module 2 - Microsoft Word Course Module 3 - Course Conclusion What are the requirements?
Lesson 1: Introduction – FREE!
FREE Course Introduction and What will I learn?
Lesson 1: Word Interface
This lesson will go over the Word interface
Lesson 2: Paragraph Editing
This lesson will cover the different paragraph editing tools and techniques
Lesson 3: Backstage View
This lesson will cover how to work with the backstage view
Lesson 4: Inserting Tables
This lesson will cover how to insert and work with the table tool
Lesson 5: Clipboard Tools
This lesson will cover the different clipboard tools and how to use them
Lesson 6: Working with Pictures
This lesson will demonstrate how to insert pictures into the document and the different editing and adjustment features.
Lesson 7: Page Formatting
This lesson will cover the different page formatting options
Lesson 8: Writing Tools
This lesson will cover the different writing tools
Lesson 9: Markup Options
This lesson will cover the different markup options
Lesson 1: Course Conclusion
Course conclusion and recap
– Basic computer skills.
– Microsoft Office Word 2013 (most features are compatible with other versions)
Module 2 - Microsoft Word Course Module 3 - Course Conclusion What are the requirements?
Module 3 - Course Conclusion What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 11 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
– Build new Word 2013 documents from scratch.
– Pro tips on working with text, paragraphs and pages
– Edit, markup, and collaborate on impressive documents
– Simplified management of data and tables
– A lifelong ability to quickly & easily create stunning pages with your photos and images
What is the target audience?
– Anyone who needs to create great-looking documents quickly and easily.